Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What A Day...

So this is the cute outfit I left the house in this morning, it was pouring rain but I had my trusty umbrella. Unfortunatly about 3/4 of the way to the bus station a school bus drove past me and splashed me from waist down! I turned around, went home, put on my rubber boots and some jeans and drove down to catch the next bus. Unfortunatly now my Ipod isn't working properly...ugh what a crappy morning. I ended up being 10 minutes late for class and in a bad mood. Fortunatly my friend drove me home from school after classes, I had a snack, went to the gym and felt better.
I went out for dinner with my mom and my godmother this evening to a fantastic thai resteraunt, we gorged ourselves on pad thai and spicy curries it was fantastic and restored my mood completely. Amazing what some excercise and tasty food will do for you! I really like this dress, it's got a higher waistline than I'm used to, but I could not say no to the floral print. And my tights are zebra print, soo sweet!
-JennaDAhh im being eaten by leaves!!!

outfit: Dress F21, Tights H &M, Flats Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!