Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Float On

Photobucket 
Hey loves, I'm really happy right now. In an absolutely wonderful mood, and I am going to enjoy that. I hope your weeks are going well!!
 This is something I wore out earlier this week, the rain has given me reason to bust out my awesome hooded trench. The best piece I've ever invested in and I got it for half off! I absolutely love this dress, the fit is so perfect, along with the pockets!! I really love the pop my neon nails and bright yellow shoes give. I love these bright flats so much I went and bought a second pair for when I wear through the first.
Have a great day!!
xJennaD
  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Outfit: Dress/Jacket-H&M, Shoes-Ardene, Necklace-Gift, Bracelets-Payless

11 comments:

  1. That's a really great trench - perfect for rainy days!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress, necklace, trench coat... it all pretty much rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you can rock that trench coat! It's already super hot and humid here in Florida. You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bright flats are perfect and I love how wonderfully they match your nails. I'm loving your key print dress too. I think I saw that one at the store the other day. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't you hate when your favorite cutest shoes are practically "disposable" quality? I went through two pairs of Dollhouse loafer slip-ons last year (different colors) and I wish I'd picked up backups like you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute dress, love the print

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how your nails match your shoes - so cute! I havent seen that dress in H&M, may have to take a closer look as it looks so pretty!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenna, your outfit does show your happy mood.. i love the pops of yellow. =)

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The print on your dress is so cute! Also loving the colour of your nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally have Modest Mouse running through my head right now, ha ha. And I know just what you mean about the rain, I've been living in my trench! I love you how perked this look up with your bring flats and that adorable key-print dress. Lovely! Hope some sun is coming your way soon!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great outfit. Those shoes are sooo nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!