Friday, June 8, 2012

Simply Simple

Photobucket
TGIF, amIright?! Whoa, what a week, and even more to come next week. I wish I had more free time right, not just for blogging but for relaxing in general.
When my life gets chaotic I just need simplicity in my outfits, especially when it's chaotic and it's kind of hot out. Although how I dress when I'm stressed is still a lot different from most other University students, I gaurentee you will never see me in sweats unless you run into me going to my soccer game. So this is what I wore earlier this week, simple cotton floral print tank, my favourite polka dot skirt with pockets and a denim jacket. Easy peasy. 
Oh, it's friday! Time for a drink :)
xJennaD
Photobucket\ PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Outfit: Top-Pure alfred sung, Skirt/Jacket-Zara, Belt-Ardene, Shoes/Bracelets- Payless

8 comments:

  1. pretty skirt
    love the bracelets

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothign better than a simple skirt and top for stressful days! I love the look, so laid-back and still cute with the prints! And of course a denim jacket geos with almost everything, so it's a great "just throw on and you're dressed" piece :)

    Have a lovely weekend! Hope you find some time to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the polka dot and floral prints together. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the print mixing in this outfit, so inspirational! The jean jacket looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love this casual outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, you look great and those its simple its super cute!! I agree I could use some serious free time.. I am constantly busy and would love to just relax!

    Check out my newest giveaway!

    XX
    Jessie
    www.87life.net
    Check out 87Life on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple but adorable! Digging the prints.

    xoxo Mama Wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving these little prints together. It looks nice and comfy for a summery day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!