Friday, February 15, 2013

My Furry Valentine

 photo b4_zps8a275a0b.jpg
Good Afternoon and a happy friday to all you lovers in blogland. I hope everyone enjoyed their "heart day" yesterday, mine was perfect, had dinner with the famjam, yoga, then a glass of wine and a bubble bath followed by puppydog cuddles. And why yes, I am 80 years old, thank you for noticing :) Mr.Duke was my Valentine this year, and I'm sure he always will be, So of course I had to do take some photos with my "Furry" Valentine!
So let me start off by saying how difficult it is to lug a tripod around the block, set it up, and carry a 25 lb pup back and forth while trying to smile, get him to look at the camera and ignore the stares from the mail carrier. But it was all worth it, because Mr.Duke looks handsome as ever and I really liked this outfit. This little white lace dress has gotten some good use out of it over the past couple months and was perfect with these heart print tights I've been saving since September for heart month! Good thing I saved them too, because the feet already have holes in them...I'm so hard on tights. I am super into mixing red and blush/light pink, it feels springy and is perfect for heart month
Have a wonderful weekend loves!
xJennaD
 photo b_zpsc3d60135.jpg photo b3_zps85fc7209.jpg photo b1_zps76b1da83.jpg photo b2_zps604fbb13.jpg
Outfit: Dress/Tights-H&M, Blazer-Urban Outfitters, Scarf-Ardenes, Belt-Gift, Shoes-Payless

18 comments:

  1. very cute outfit

    http://chumpyjan.blogspot.com/

    xo lala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes the joys of tripod/blogging! These photos turned out amazing though dear :). You always, ALWAYS look perfect as a peach! That rosy pink scarf is just a wonderful color on you and the tights were the sweetest addition. I'm sure it's twice as hard on tights when one has an animal in the house! Also...dinner with the family sounds marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had SO many cute heart outfits and I have loved every single one! These tights are amazing! I can totally relate to your tripod woes, but both you and your pup look adorable! Your valentines day sounds perfect as well L)
    Happy Friday!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love love love those tights! NEED! and I never get sick of seeing Mr. Duke.. I wish Nugget liked the camera.. girl does not put up with it haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos!
    Love your outfit!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! The hearts on your tights add the coolest illusion.
    I'm impressed by your tripod-ing. Maybe I will get the guts to do it outside soon?!

    Sounds like you had a very nice Valentine's Day!

    xo Raquel
    Sassy + Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you two look so adorable! :)
    I love your outfit, especially these pretty heart-printed tights <3
    And Duke totally suits the red cape, aaw cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first picture is one of my all time favourite pictures on your blog, you both look insanely cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute tights! And of course your dog...adorable!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. THOSE TIGHTS are amazing!!! I looooooove the red heart print against black.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing and I LOVE the tights! Super cute! Too bad about the holes though :\ & Mr Duke is so handsome :D

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww these pictures with Duke are the best ever! You look amazing in this outfit too. Those heart tights are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hattitude Style Blog

    jenna what a great shot! definitely worth lugging the tripod for. your puppy looks so precious! love it. GREAT heart tights. SO perfect for this month! where ever did you find those gems???

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. the tights are so sweet. Duke is so so so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your heart month features! I cannot understand how you save tights for that long. I get way too excited and wear whatever I buy ASAP. But I really do love those tights and that dress.

    I lug my tripod to the side of my apartment building and that's hard enough for me! I can't imagine doing that in the snow with your valentine!

    Have a great rest of the weekend Jenna ♥

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  16. These tights are amazing and your dog is seriously so freakin' cute. I applaud you for luggin' all of that around with you! That cannot be an easy feat in this weather. But at least your pictures look awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Man, all of your heart themed outfits are so freaking adorable. These tights are fantastic! As is the scarf. And basically everything. And your dog looks like he was the best valentine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i absolutely LOVE this outfit, jenna! the cream dress is pretty against the snow with the red pops. love, love, love!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!